The change in technology is never-ending, and the things that you thought are high-end today will get outdated soon, and that is inevitable. The change that is happening is fast, and everyone should secure their important files, especially if it’s for business or personal use. It can also save anyone from headaches in the future. With that statement, we have PDF files that can save our day!
With the tools that people can access on the internet to organize PDF files, the only one that stands out is PDF Bear. It can offer many things like converting, compressing, merging, splitting, repairing, editing and extracting your PDF files. Another advantage is that it’s secure to access and people can use it without spending their money. PDF Bear is convenient to use, and you can even use it on your mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
So here are some useful PDF Bear tools that anyone can access.
Compressing PDF Files Into One
You can rely on PDF Bear’s compressor to decrease your PDFs’ file size without risking the quality, and you can do this for free. There is no other compressor and converter that offers the same tools like PDF Bear. You won’t regret your choice if you choose to use this software, and it’s a fast way to compress your PDF files. If you want to know the process, here’s how to do a PDF compress:
- Tap the “Choose Files” button and pick the PDF files that you need to compress. Users can also do the “Drag and Drop” method.
- Select the available option.
- Wait for your file to get compressed and analyzed.
- When the tool is done compressing your file, you can now download the new PDF and start sharing it.
Extracting PDF Pages
With the help of PDF Bear, you can extract your PDF pages with ease. With this free online software, you can have the pages that you want to be extracted with no hassle. So here are the simple steps you need to follow:
- Upload the PDF file by choosing the device, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- Place the page number or highlight what you need to extract from your data.
- The file content recognized includes the pages that you want, and it’ll be ready in a while.
- For the safety of your files, it’s recommended that users delete any copies of their data. If you forgot to do it, PDF Bear’s server would do that to make sure your data is safe.
Deleting PDF pages
Aside from extracting PDF pages, you can also use PDF Bear to remove pages from PDF files. Using this tool will make your life easier and simple; you only have to upload your file and choose the pages that you wish to remove and apply the change you want for the PDF document. Here are the simple steps on how to do the process:
- Select the PDF file that you need to modify.
- Enter the number of pages that you think are unnecessary and click delete.
- After applying the changes, wait for the PDF to be updated.
- Select the “Download” button or share the PDF file to your Dropbox or Google Drive.
You can take advantage of PDF Bear if you want to organize your PDF files. Aside from being a straightforward tool, it’s also free to use. You can also access its tools using your mobile devices.